31 Mar The W Nail Bar
Alright we are giving 5 stars to The W Nail Bar in the Short North. Here’s why:
- The location- This little shop is locally owned by two sisters. It’s located just south of OSU campus, which is super convenient for Mel & I while we are in school. If you’re waiting for your appointment there’s tons of cute restaurants and shops to check out in the mean time.
- The employees- Everyone who works there is great. All of the technicians are extremely welcoming and conversational even if they’re not working with you. I had an appointment with Brittany and absolutely loved her. She explained everything she was using and asked me questions about my preferences. All in all was very thorough and I had great conversations with her. If you see an adorable curly blonde who loves to smile it’s probably her!
- The color choices- TONS of fun options. Brittany told me they have 6 polishes exclusive to their location. My favorite was the JRJ brand. It’s sourced from my hometown, Westerville, and is even Vegan friendly.
- The experience- Three words to describe it: above and beyond. If you get a pedicure you get to pick natural ingredients to add to your water. When I went they had the options of buttermilk, coffee, honey, epsom salt, peppermint bath bombs, rose petals, mint, and chamomile. I chose the buttermilk to help with moisture and my feet were definitely softer afterwards. The basic pedicure also includes epsom salt scrub, cocoa butter lavender lotion, and hot towels.
- The ethics- Almost everything that is put on your skin and nails is all natural– the scrubs, lotion, etc. How awesome.
Did I mention this article isn’t even sponsored, I just like it THAT much. I’ll stop raving now, but seriously 614 natives you have to try it.
Here’s the address for your convenience: 946 N High St. Check out their website here
XO, Outfit Crush // b.e.